102.5 KSFM presents
The 5th Annual Naughty Gras
Saturday, February 22nd
8pm – 1:30am
Naughty Gras Night Includes:
- New Orleans Jazz and Zydeco music from St. Gabriel’s Celestial Brass Band
- The Voo Doo Lounge featuring Sacramento’s sexiest Go Go dancers
- KSFM Mixers hosting huge dance clubs
- Fire Performers, Stilt Walkers, Aerialists, Hoop Performers
- Thousands of free beads
- Mechanical Bull
- A free photo booth
- The Déjà Vu Naughty Dancer Stage
- The tastes and treats of Mardi Gras including: Hurricanes, Hand Grenades, Kill Devil Punch, Louisiana Lemonades, Cornbread, Po’ Boy Sandwiches, Louisiana Hot Links
- Happy Hour from 8:30pm – 9:30pm
General Admission: $25
General Admission tickets are $30 on the day of the show.
VIP tickets are limited and include:
- Entrance into the private VIP club with exclusive access to Naughty Gras’ balconies
- Exotic dancers, lap dances
- Joey V and Da Big Easy playing on the VIP stage
- 2 free drinks
- VIP buffet with Jambalaya, po’ boy sandwiches, red beans and rice, cornbread and more
- Private bars
Saturday, Feb 22: Tickets will only available for purchase by clicking the link below or by purchasing them at the Cal Expo Box office (beginning at 11:30am, located at the Main Gate). Tickets will no longer be available at Dimple Records.
At 8pm, tickets must be purchased at the Box Office only.
Tickets are surcharge free when paying with cash at the following Dimple Records locations:
Make a night of it and check out the hotel packages below!
Call 916-922-9833 to make reservations!
Naughty Gras 2013 Recap Video!
Naughty Gras 2012 Recap Video!