1025 KSFM’s 7th Annual Tamales’ Festival
Saturday, September 17th
Cesar Chavez Park, Downtown Sacramento • 11am – 5pm
Tickets are $5.00 at the gate or you can get 2 for 1 tickets in advance at Tops Yogurt.
Children 5 and younger do not need tickets!
Tops Yogurt Locations:
- 1431 Howe Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825 [map]
- 9015 Bruceville Road, Elk Grove, CA 95758 [map]
- 8829 Sheldon Road, Elk Grove, CA 95624 [map]
- 3291 Stanford Ranch Road, Rocklin, CA 95765 [map]
1025 Tamales’ Festival Entertainment includes:
- ROYALTY will perform his hit song, “Brown Eyed Girl”
- Over a dozen different restaurants will be on site featuring delicious varieties of tamales
- Performances from Mariachi Los Gallos, Maquilli Tonatiuh Aztec Dancers, Ballet Folklorica IMBA, Bang Data and Sol Peligro
- Free Kids Area with a giant slide, bounce houses, obstacle courses, piñatas and more…
- Kids Arts & Crafts where kids can make their own piñatas
- Tamale Making Demonstrations – 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Local artists will be displaying and selling their artwork.
- Roaming Mariachis
- Enjoy beer and margaritas from Xochimilco
Pets and/or Dogs are not allowed at the Tamales Festival.
1025 Tamales’ Festival Sponsors: