Here Are the 10 Worst Pick-Up Lines of All Time
Now, ladies…I know that you’ve ALL been approached by a man, trying to “get to know you better”, that presented a CORNY-ASS “pick up” line!!!! Some amusing, but most AWFUL. If you think that you’ve heard the WORST pick lines EVER…I doubt it.
According to a survey by Match.com, THESE are the 10 worst pick-up lines of all time . . .
1. “What’s your sign?”
2. “Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?”
3. “You must be a broom, because you’re sweeping me off my feet.”
4. “Do you have a license? Because you’re driving me crazy.”
5. “I’ve got a thirst, and baby, you look like my Gatorade.” (???)
6. “Are you lost? Because heaven’s a long way from here.”
7. “Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.”
8. “Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas this year.”
9. “Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?”
10. “Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?”