According to a new survey, there are certain things that you do on Facebook. Do you want to know what they are? Here are the five things you do on Facebook that make your friends hate you, and the percentage of people who hate it:
1. Clogging up people’s newsfeed with too many status updates: 59% of people say they hate that.
2. Using your status as a diary, and sharing too much personal information: 42% of people hate that.
3. Checking in everywhere you go: 38%.
4. Talking about how wonderful your new boyfriend or girlfriend is: 29%.
5. Posting Instagram photos of your food: 29%.