Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Overdoses On Heroin
Jon Bon Jovi’s 19 year old daughter, Stephanie, was rushed to the hospital Wednesday morning after overdosing on heroin at her college dorm room in New York, authorities say.
Stephanie Bongiovi is her name and authorities were called to her room and found her unresponsive. Not only is she in the hospital for the overdose, but now she also faces drug charges, according to police.
Police were called to the dorm and found small amounts of heroin. Ian Grant, a 21 year old friend also in the dorm was arrested.
Later, Investigators got a search warrant for Stephanie’s dorm room where they found heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, which lead to her arrest.
Jon Bon Jovi’s representative has no comment as of yet.