Wanna know how to get a ton of hits for an online video? Just do a great cover of a hit song. That’s exactly what popular violinist Lindsey Stirling and vocalist Tyler Ward did. Together they put their own twist on Mackelmore and Ryan Lewish’s song Thrift Shop. It’s really cool too. Most impressive is that In just one day, they have already gathered over 300,000 views!
- Christina Aguilera Weight... 1025 Live 2013 Artist Meet... Billboard Music Awards 2013 -... 1025 Live 2013 Photos
- Madonna At The Costume... Rihanna Represents Miami Heat... Man Hunt Photos: Police... Chris Brown Crotch Grabbing...
- Kim Kardashian's Baby Bump Photos From Coachella 2013 10 Things You Didn't Know... Chris Brown Creates &...
- Bruno Mars' Hair: Straight VS... Married Artists: Beyonce... Dogs In The St. Patty’s Day... St. Patrick's Day Parades -...
- Stream Your Favorite Radio Stations Anytime, Anywhere with the new @radiodotcom iPhone & iPad App: apps.radio.com 3 hours ago
- Alleged Lodi Rapist Caught After Manhunt cbsloc.al/1184h1c #CBS13 4 hours ago
- UC Hospital Employees Go On Strike cbsloc.al/165uqH1 #CBS13 4 hours ago
- Man Injured In Random Drive-By Shooting cbsloc.al/16K0rUS #CBS13 4 hours ago
- @Sugabear1025 has your first chance to win Raging Waters family 4-pacs at 8:30 PM! Caller 25 wins at 766-KSFM 4 hours ago