True geeks are still overjoyed with the announcement of 3 new Star Wars films set for release beginning in 2015. Disney who recently acquired the franchise will finally continue the Star Wars saga starting with episode 7, and soon after with episodes 8 and 9.
Some fans however can’t wait for an official trailer, so they have decided to create their own. Enter the “Fan Made Trailer.” Where one fan imagines what a seventh film in the series might feel like.
- Uh-oh! It just got real! @Specialist1025 just stepped in tha buildin' fa #Club102! Y'all ready for #1025Live?! 5 hours ago
- RT @taeyanglove4evr: @fareastmovement @Sugabear1025 @1025Radio kill it!!! Wish I cud b there! 6 hours ago
- #NP @RoyaltyTheKing #ReUp #Club102 6 hours ago
- Armor-Clad Mayor Asks City: ‘Who’s Willing To Fight For Stockton?’ cbsloc.al/10vwKC5 #CBS13 6 hours ago
- Calif. Unemployment Rate Drops To 9 Percent cbsloc.al/13thbbN #CBS13 6 hours ago