You can win tickets to ‘I Love The 90’s with Salt N’ Pepa, Coolio,Vanilla Ice and more, tomorrow morning on The Tony Tecate Show with Bre at 9:40am by playing The BIG Prize Minute!
This is how it works, answer 10 questions in 60 seconds to win! If we don’t get a winner, we add another prize to the prize pot, and ask the same questions until all 10 questions are conquered!
Here are the questions that were asked today:
- What day is it? (Answer: well whatever day it is!)
- What’s Obama’s last name? (Answer: Obama)
- How many days in a leap year? (Answer: 366)
- What is 102 degrees in Celsius? (Answer: 38.8889)
- Eazy-E was the founder of what rap group?
We only got to question number 5 today! Listen in tomorrow morning in the 9am hour to see if you got what it takes!
We will post the questions that were answered correctly everyday, so check back!