You can win tickets to ‘I Love The 90’s with Salt N’ Pepa, Coolio,Vanilla Ice and more PLUS Raging Waters tickets, $50 Citi Trends gift card, Schoolboy Q Blank Face CD, a DJ Snake Encore download AND we will be adding another prize to the prize pot on Monday on The Tony Tecate Show with Bre at 7:25am by playing The BIG Prize Minute!
This is how it works, answer 10 questions in 60 seconds to win! If we don’t get a winner, we add another prize to the prize pot, and ask the same questions until all 10 questions are conquered!
Here are the questions that were asked today:
- What day is it? (Answer: well whatever day it is!)
- What’s Obama’s last name? (Answer: Obama)
- How many days in a leap year? (Answer: 366)
- What is 102 degrees in Celsius? (Answer: 38.8889)
- Eazy-E was the founder of what rap group? (Answer: N.W.A.)
- What was Caitlyn Jenner’s name before she converted? (Answer: Bruce Jenner)
- Give all 5 members nicknames from The Spice Girls? (Answer: Scary, Sporty, Baby, Ginger & Posh)
- What is the Incredible Hulks alter egos name? (Answer: Dr. Bruce Banner)
- Who won the World Series in 1904?
Listen in Monday morning in the 7am hour to see if you got what it takes!
We will post the questions that were answered correctly everyday, so check back!