17-Year-Old Died After He Received A Hickey!

Some media sites are reporting that a 17-year-old boy in Mexico City reportedly died last month from a stroke after receiving a hickey that caused a blood clot!

Doctors say that Julio Macias Gonzalez was having dinner with his family when he started having convulsions. He had spent the previous night with his girlfriend and since then they have not been unable to track her down.

Medical professionals believe the suction of the hickey resulted in a blood clot. Doctors believe the blood clot traveled to his brain and caused the fatal stroke.

How sad! Be careful!

More from Bre
Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 1025 KSFM

Get The App
Follow Us On Facebook

Listen Live