You can win a family 4 pack of tickets to Raging Waters, tickets to Monterey Bay Aquarium, tickets to the Circus and more tomorrow morning on The Tony Tecate Show with Bre at 7:25am by playing The BIG Prize Minute!
This is how it works, answer 10 questions in 60 seconds to win! If we don’t get a winner, we add another prize to the prize pot, and ask the same questions until all 10 questions are conquered!
Here are the questions that were answered today:
- How many days in September? (Answer: 30)
- Name the last 3 Presidents of The United States? (Answer: Obama, Bush & Clinton)
- What’s Batman’s real name? (Answer: Bruce Wayne)
- What 3 ships did Christopher Columbus sail with? (Answer: Nina, Pinta & Santa Maria)
- In the Mafia, if your labeled a Stool Pigeon, what are you? (Answer: An informant to the police)
- What TV show was The King Of Cartoons on? (Answer: Pee Wee’s Playhouse)
- What is the name of the show you’re listening too? (Answer: The Tony Tecate Show with Bre)
- What are the 3 subatomic particles found in atoms? (Answer: Protons, Neutrons and Electrons)
- Before they were the Los Angeles Dodgers, where were they from? (Answer: Brooklyn)
Not all were answered so listen in tomorrow morning in the 7am hour to see if you got what it takes!
We will post the questions that were answered correctly everyday, so check back!