You can win tickets to see Ariana Grande, 5 pizza’s from Pizza Guys & more Monday morning on The Tony Tecate Show with Bre at 7:25am by playing The BIG Prize Minute!
This is how it works, answer 10 questions in 60 seconds to win! If we don’t get a winner, we add another prize to the prize pot, and ask the same questions until all 10 questions are conquered!
Today’s questions that were answered correctly:
- What is the name of the new Kings arena? (Answer: Golden 1 Center)
- What kind of pie did Mayor Kevin Johnson get hit with? (Answer: Coconut Creme)
- What are the three main parts of a story? (Answer: Character, Setting and Plot)
- How many gigawatts did Doc Brown need in Back to the Future? (Answer: 1.21 gigawatts)
- How many apple seeds would you need to eat to get a lethal dose of cyanide? (Answer: 200 apples or 20 apple cores)
- How old is the Earth estimated to be?
Today, we got to question number 2! So listen in tomorrow morning in the 7am hour to see if you got what it takes!
We will post the questions that were answered correctly everyday, so check back!