Lil Wayne kept a journal while he served his sentence at Rikers Island in 2010. Weezy released a book today from those diaries called Gone Til’ November : A Journal of Rikers Island.
In the book you learn a couple of things about Lil Wayne like:
- Lil Wayne helped prevent other inmates from committing suicide
- He heard his son say “Da-Da” for the first time from jail
- Weezy considered doing Christian Rap
- He made $20 million while he was in prison
- He was nervous to perform in front of fellow inmates
Source: MSN Entertainment