The Girl Who Was Dragged Into Water By Sea Lion Now Has Hazardous Infection [VIDEO]

The young girl that was dragged into the water by a sea lion in British Columbia has reportedly contracted a hazardous infection, called seal finger!

The infection is caused by bacteria from a seal’s mouth infecting an open cut.

If untreated the infection can cause massive swelling and can lead to the loss of fingers or limbs.

A spokesperson for the Vancouver Aquarium confirmed that the young girl is being treated.

 

More from Nina
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Listen Live