Chipotle Forced To Close Store After Customers Get ‘Extreme Food Poisoning’

The Dailymail is reporting that Chipotle had to close one of their restaurants in Virginia due to at least 13 customers getting ‘extreme food poisoning’.

Two of these customers had to go to the ER due to their symptoms.

The people that got sick were complaining about vomiting, nausea, & extreme diarrhea.

Chipotle said that this particular location will stay closed until Thursday for a ‘complete sanitation.’

A norovirus was to blame for 136 people getting sick at a Boston Chipotle in 2015.

Read more about this report here. 

 

More from Short-E
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 1025 KSFM

Get The App
Follow Us On Facebook

Listen Live