Woman Dies After Inhaling Too Much Pigeon Poop

A 62 year-old Italian woman has passed away while vacationing at her country house that was infested with pigeons.

The Local is reporting that the woman died of thallium poisoning which was caused by inhaling too much pigeon poop.

The owner of the house that died had a sister that was sent to the hospital from the same thallium poisoning but she is expected to survive.

The family was vacationing together at the country home when they discovered the pigeon infestation at the barn house.

Read more on this crazy story here. 

 

More from Short-E
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 1025 KSFM

Get The App
Follow Us On Facebook

Listen Live