Community

Latest Community

4thjuly3jd3-01

Join 102.5 On The 4th Of July At Cal Expo

Cal Expo, the City of Sacramento and KSFM 102.5 present the largest-scale pyrotechnics display in the area on Saturday, July 4, 2015. The FREE Independence Day Celebration is a family oriented collection of activities that […]

102.5 KSFM–06/19/2015

(Photo Illustration by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

KFC Served Deep-Fried Rat To A Customer! [Pic]

Devorise Dixon posted a photo on Facebook of his order from a Wilmington, Calif., KFC store. The photo looks exactly like a deep fired rat! See it HERE! Dixon posted, “WENT BACK TO KFC YESTERDAY AND […]

102.5 KSFM–06/17/2015

(Photo by Darren McCollester/Getty Images)

Donald Trump Has Announced He’s Running For President In 2016

Donald Trump has announced his bid for the republican presidential nomination this Tuesday. Watch:  

102.5 KSFM–06/16/2015

(Photo by Garrett Ellwood/NBAE via Getty Images)

The New Arena Will Get It’s Name Today

Doesn’t the “Here We Stay” movement seem like it was just yesterday when the city was fighting to keep the Sacramento Kings here in Sacramento? Well those days are behind us and the new downtown […]

102.5 KSFM–06/16/2015

(Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images)

Rachel Dolezal Former NAACP Leader Speaks Out

Rachel Dolezal hit the news last week after her white parents stepped forward and uncovered that she has been living a lie. Rachel, who was the president of the Spokane, Washington chapter of the NAACP […]

102.5 KSFM–06/16/2015

(Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images for TAS)

Taylor Swift Gave $15,000 to a Firefighter

Last week a terrible story hit the news about a Texas volunteer firefighter, Aaron Van Riper, who got a call to a car crash and when he got to the scene, he found out his […]

102.5 KSFM–06/15/2015

(Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

John Stamos Arrested For DUI [Video]

Have Mercy! John Stamos was arrested last night in Beverly Hills for a DUI. Police responded to a call saying that there was a Mercedes driving erratically. When they pulled Stamos over, he was by […]

102.5 KSFM–06/13/2015

Pic From Jay's iphone

Filmmakers With Disabilities Shine In Sacramento

The DDSO is an award-winning nonprofit organization right here in Sacramento. They help adults with  a wide range of disabilities and they’re doing big things. I’m talking about making films and winning awards!  They have […]

102.5 KSFM–06/11/2015

TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images

Jimmy Kimmel ‘Lie Witness News: Golden State Warriors Edition’

In honor of the NBA Finals game 4 tonight in Cleveland, how about a little “Lie Witness News: Golden State Warriors Edition” courtesy of Jimmy Kimmel! If you aren’t familiar with his Lie Witness skit, […]

102.5 KSFM–06/11/2015

(Photo by Christopher Furlong/Getty Images)

Sacramento Students Win Kohl’s Scholarships

Two youths from the Sacramento area have been recognized with $1,000 scholarships toward higher education by the Kohl’s Cares Scholarship Program for making a positive impact in their communities through volunteerism. Congratulations !!!! Ysabel Chavez, […]

102.5 KSFM–06/10/2015

(Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images)

This High School Softball Catcher Is The Worst! [Video]

I’ve played softball my whole life and, let me tell you, my teammates and I – and even my coaches – would have NEVER allowed this to happen! This evil catcher who was obviously upset […]

102.5 KSFM–06/10/2015

(Photo Illustration by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

The iPhone is Adding a Feature To Track Your Sex Life

At this point I feel like the iPhone can do everything and this proves my point. There’s a new iPhone update (iOS9) that’s supposed to roll out this fall and with that, rolls out a […]

102.5 KSFM–06/10/2015

(Photo by Bill Baptist/NBAE via Getty Images)

Check Out This 60-Year-Old Teacher Bust Out Her Breakdance Moves! [Video]

Shirley Clements, a 60-year-old Canadian teacher, is proving that age means nothing! According to Global News, Clements is a P.E. and dance teacher at North Surrey Secondary School, where she created an Outbreak dance competition […]

102.5 KSFM–06/09/2015

(Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty Images)

What New Deep Fried Food Will You Find At the Fair This Year?

46-year-old Charlie “Chicken” Boghosian is a fried food legend. He’s the one who debuts something new every year at the San Diego County Fair! He’s the one we can thank for deep fried Kool-Aid, Oreos […]

102.5 KSFM–06/09/2015