Community

Latest Community

(Photo by Theo Wargo/Getty Images for Three Lions Entertainment)

Justin Bieber to Be Roasted on Comedy Central

Justin Bieber will be the star of an upcoming roast on Comedy Central. Ryan Seacrest broke the news on Twitter yesterday, writing, “Yes, I got confirmation. Justin Bieber is getting roasted by Comedy Central in […]

102.5 KSFM–01/20/2015

(Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Seth Rogen, Michael Moore Slammed for American Sniper Comments 

Seth Rogen and director Michael Moore are being attacked for posting comments that were allegedly about Clint Eastwood’s film American Sniper. USA Today reported that Rogen tweeted, “American Sniper kind of reminds me of the […]

102.5 KSFM–01/20/2015

(Photo by MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)

Red Velvet Oreos Set to Debut Next Month

Just in time for Valentine’s Day, America’s favorite cookie is about to get a red-hot makeover. According to NY Daily News,  Nabisco announced this week that it will debut red velvet-flavored Oreos in limited quantities […]

102.5 KSFM–01/20/2015

(Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images for BET)

August Alsina Gets Into A Brawl At Anti-Violence Concert [Video]

According to TMZ, R&B star August Alsina was involved in a fight that occurred backstage at an anti-violence concert. The concert was called ‘State Of Emergency 2′ and was held Saturday night in St. Louis. All […]

102.5 KSFM–01/19/2015

(Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images for Coachella)

Tupac Exhibit To Open At The Grammy Museum

Tupac Shakur will be honored at the Los Angeles Grammy Museum starting next month. According to the Los Angeles Times, the special exhibit, “All Eyez on Me: The Writings of Tupac Shakur” will display everything […]

102.5 KSFM–01/17/2015

(Photo by read SVEN HOOGERHUIS/AFP/Getty Images)

Iggy Azalea Licks Nick Young’s Face on College-Game Kiss Cam

Iggy Azalea is definitely not fancy when it comes to PDA. Earlier this week, when she and boyfriend Nick Young were caught on the “Kiss Cam“ at a USC-UCLA basketball game in L.A., Iggy responded […]

102.5 KSFM–01/16/2015

(Photo by Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images)

Bethenny Frankel Creating Munchie-Free Strain of Skinnygirl Pot

Bethenny Frankel is getting into the ganja business. TMZ and Us Weekly are reporting that the Real Housewives star will soon expand her Skinnygirl cocktail empire to include recreational weed engineered to not give users the munchies. […]

102.5 KSFM–01/16/2015

(Photo credit should read JAAFAR ASHTIYEH/AFP/Getty Images)

Watch This 2-Year-Old Drum Along To The Foo Fighters! [Video]

Jaxon Brown is the most adorable drummer you have ever seen, did I mention that he is actually really good at it too! Jaxon’s father Justin filmed him inside their Canton, Ohio home as he […]

102.5 KSFM–01/15/2015

(Photo credit should read Chris Cozzone/AFP/Getty Images)

Pacquiao Agrees To Terms For Mayweather Fight

According to ESPN, the long awaited fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is that much closer to being reality. We have all waited 6 years for the world’s greatest boxers to get into […]

102.5 KSFM–01/14/2015

(Photo by Ian Gavan/Getty Images)

Mark Ronson And Bruno Mars Perform ‘Uptown Funk’ On Ellen! [Video]

Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars and his Hooligans were literally too hot for Ellen‘s stage. They had to call actual firemen to extinguish the fire!  They performed their number one hit “Uptown Funk” which is coming […]

102.5 KSFM–01/13/2015

Macklemore

Macklemore, Oscar the Grouch Parody ‘Thrift Shop’ on Sesame Street

Macklemore has joined forces with Oscar the Grouch to perform an adorable parody of his hit “Thrift Shop” on Sesame Street. The Seattle rapper and his furry friends appear decked out in top hats and […]

102.5 KSFM–01/13/2015

(Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images for Anheuser-Busch)

YG Is Having His First Baby!

In a recent interview, rapper YG announced that he will be welcoming his first child in June, Rap Up has reported. He said, “I got one on the way.” Though I don’t think he was ready […]

102.5 KSFM–01/12/2015

Photo Credit CBS 13

Man Driving Up I-80 Wrong Way Kills Three In Sacramento

First and foremost our hearts are with the victims and their families today. CHP said three people including two teens, were killed by a wrong way driver on eastbound 80 early this morning. Aaron Jordon Caudillo, […]

01/10/2015

(Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images for Masters Grand Slam Indoor)

Bill Gates Turns Sewage Into Drinkable Water, And Drinks It! [Video]

Bill Gates’ work always impresses me, but this new invention of turning sewage (poop) into drinkable water and electricity is crazy! Watch as Bill explains the process and even drinks the purified water. More Stories […]

102.5 KSFM–01/08/2015

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 971 other followers