- Deadmau5 Trolls Justin Bieber, Diplo & Skrillex with Parody Remix of 'Where Are Ü Now' Deadmau5 used his Soundcloud account to release "where im at," an obvious swipe at the Jack Ü track, "Where Are Ü Now."
- Diddy's Felony Charges Get Dismissed By L.A. County D.A. TMZ is reporting that Diddy caught a big break today by getting all of his felony charges dropped by the LA County D.A. This is big because Diddy was facing aggravated assault, kidnapping, & terrorist threat charges last week when he was...
- Rick Ross Paid $2 Million to Get Out of Jail on Bail Ross will be spending a lot of time in his Holyfield mansion now, as he's on house arrest with an ankle monitor.
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the 'BBHHM' Video? The plot of the video is someone similar to events that unfolded in 2009—except the whole gruesome murder part.
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon Facebook is trying to lock in licensing deals from the major labels in order to start the program as soon as possible.
- What Diva Celebrates Her Birthday 4 Times a Day? The big joke is always that girls have a birthday MONTH instead of a birthDAY. What if I told you a famous female singer celebrated her birth 4 times a day? She did a super strange interview with US Weekly and if you didn't know who was actually...
- Rihanna's Sexual, Violent 'BBHMM' Video is Very NSFW What does Rihanna wear to perform a kidnapping? From the looks of her new video for "B---h Better Have My Money," everything that would be very easy to identify in a lineup.
- Beyoncé Recreates '7/11' Video to Celebrate Gay Marriage Equality Beyonce and an endless parade of rainbows highlight the high-energy video clip.
- Rick Ross Is Out Of Jail After Putting Up $2 Million In Bail TMZ is reporting that rapper Rick Ross posted a $2 million dollar bail and is free after being held in jail since last week for numerous charges. He is being prosecuted for aggravated assault and kidnapping one of his groundskeepers at one of his...
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL As of now, no official word on why Prince has removed his music from Apple Music, Spotify and Rdio is available directly from the artist.
- Beck and Kanye West Might Be on the Same Album Thanks to Q-Tip The Beck vs. Kanye West hatchet may have been buried, but few could have predicted that the pair of music icons might be featured on the same album in the near future.
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show The surprise interview never strays from an absurd tone, with Colbert admonishing Eminem to set up a retirement fund.
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015 What did you listen to this morning?
- Interview: Adam Lambert on 'The Original High,' '80s Covers, Queen and Broadway Adam Lambert is back with his first new album in three years, The Original High and a lot has changed since 2012's 'Trespassing.'
- Geraldo Rivera Says Kendrick Lamar is Doing 'More Damage to Young African-Americans Than Racism' Definitely not the first time Geraldo has expressed this same sentiment. Probably not the last.