- New Music to Know: Drake Collaborator Sampha Brings His British Soul Across the Pond When Drake debuted the song “Too Much” live on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,' the performance also served as a showcase for the emerging British alt-R&B artist who played alongside the rapper.
- Beyonce's New Album Gets Surprise iTunes Release Just as music fans are wrapping up the year and looking ahead to 2014 comes a reminder that it's not over 'til the Queen Bey sings.
- Britney Spears Welcome Ceremony At Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino [PICS] With the recent release of her new album, Britney Spears sure knows how to promote her music. Check out the photos from her lavish release party in Sin City!
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes This year's nominees for Best Original Song include a former wicked witch, an ex-boy bander, a past winner and a stadium rock band who are new to the soundtrack game.
- Spotify Makes Free Streaming Available on Mobile Devices You either use Pandora or you use Spotify. I have always used Pandora personally because it's free but NY Daily News just reported that Spotify announced another perk to its service as its tries to distinguish itself in an increasingly crowded...
- 'X Factor Rewind' With Fox 40 [VIDEOS] Wednesday night on 'The X Factor,' each of the four remaining acts sang two songs each! First they sang "America's Pick" for them, then "Duets" and finally one song that could be their final performance on the show. Check out the videos...
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for 'Banga! Banga!' "You've got me asthmatic cause you're like a perfect ballerina/ I'm like a Brad Pitt, come be my Angelina," he sings.
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again Kanye West isn't happy with the National Recording Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and their choice of nominees for this year's GRAMMYs.
- Did Justin Bieber Call a Female Fan a "Beached Whale"? The latest accusation against Justin Bieber is a pretty shameless one. News.com.au is reporting that Bieber called a young woman a “beached whale“ while she and her friends were poolside in their bikinis at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Perth,...
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′ The duo take on the soft-rock classic, complete with a flute solo.
- Miley Cyrus Is MTV's Artist Of The Year Who didn't see that one coming?? The whole planet talked about her MTV VMA performance for MONTHS and her MTV Special - Miley: The Movement earned major ratings for them. So of course Miley Cyrus is MTV's Artist of the Year! But hey don't get me...
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song 'Cannonball' "Louder really encompasses my experiences over this past year and my journey as an artist up to this point. There’s a lot of emotion but it’s also very encouraging and hopeful—it’s about pushing forward and living your life in a way that’s louder,...
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' One thing is clear: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" was the most talked about song of the summer and now it's up for 4 GRAMMYs including Record of the Year. Thicks says it's all due to Pharrell and a rather racy video.
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in 'Perfume' Video In her new video for "Perfume," Britney Spears proves what you see isn't always what you get.
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus A Kelly observation comparing embattled pop star Chris Brown to such iconic figures as Martin Luther King and Jesus Christ himself has some wondering if the eccentric superstar has gone too far.