- Lance Bass on One Direction: 'I Just See Harry Leaving Soon' And "I don’t see another One Direction album happening after he leaves."
- Drake Shook Hands with Paul Pierce & Now Everyone's Mad Including a prominent Toronto politician.
- Yelawolf, Eminem Visit Church in 'Best Friend' Video: Watch Both rappers head to church in the new video, released today (April 24).
- Uh, Is Diddy Starring in 'Rush Hour 4'? Maaaaaaaaybe?
- You Won't Find Tyler, the Creator's New Album At Target And that's because he released it unconventionally.
- Bleachers Remix Sia's 'Big Girls Cry': Listen It's off Sia's upcoming collection of remixes of the song, out later this month.
- Here's Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium That's where we are today.
- Tyga's Ex Claims He's Texting Her Trying to Get Back Together Blac Chyna is the mother of Tyga's child.
- Jimmy Fallon Just Gifted Us with the First Ever 'Shaggy Off' Who wins? We all do.
- M.I.A. to Diplo: No Apologies Diplo said that M.I.A. apologized to him for some things she'd said in an interview; she begged to differ, and did so on Twitter.
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton's 'A Thousand Miles' on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch Let's just say, the Wayans Brothers have nothing on Terry Crews.
- Taylor Swift Says She Is Friends with Kanye West, Not Boy Crazy, Definitely Never Going to Use Tinder Taylor Swift is making a few things clear in the new issue of Glamour U.K., namely her relationships with Kanye West and the opposite sex.
- Jessie J Heads to Barden University in Video For New 'Pitch Perfect 2' Track: Watch Jessie J is heading to Barden University to try and give the Barden Bellas a little inspiration with her new song "Flashlight."
- Tyga's Baby Mother Blac Chyna Puts Their Personal Text Convo On Instagram Blac Chyna who is the mother of Tyga's child posted a very personal text conversation between the both of them on her Instagram today. This came right after Tyga tweeted this: "Give it up. Get over it. Live your life." Blac Chyna took a shot...
- Right Said Fred of 'I'm Too Sexy' Fame Are 9/11 Truthers The 'I'm Too Sexy' duo have become quite political over the years, and some of their views might be considered radical by some.