KSFM Presents 102.5 LIVE!
KSFM Presents 102.5 LIVE!
Saturday, May 18th – Doors Open at 10:00am
ADDITIONAL ENTERTAINMENT INCLUDES:
Beer and Margaritas for 21 and older – Must present valid ID
Photo Booths • Food • Vendors
…AND MUCH MORE!
102.5 LIVE TICKETS ARE JUST $19!
Click here to buy securely online from EventBrite
This event is no longer free for children. This is not a children friendly event.
Day of tickets are $25.00 at the gate and on EventBrite.
– Tickets also available surcharge free at Sacramento Kia! –
While you are there enter to win a meet and greet with all 6 1025 Live artists!
Sacramento Kia is located at, 2820 Fulton Ave Sacramento CA 95821 916-576-8300
– Tickets also available at DIMPLE RECORDS locations –
Dimple Records does NOT charge a service fee on the tickets when our listeners pay with cash. When listeners use a credit card, they charge $1.50 fee per ticket.
2433 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone: (916) 925-2600
|Citrus Heights [map]
7830 Macy Plaza Dr.
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Phone: (916) 962-3600
1701 Santa Clara Dr.
Roseville, CA 95661
Phone: (916) 781-2800
|Elk Grove [map]
9692 Elk Grove-Florin Rd.
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Phone: (916) 686-8300
313 E Bidwell St
Folsom, CA 95630
Phone: (916) 983-2600
2500 16th St
Sacramento, CA 95818
Phone: (916) 441-2500
WARNING: All tickets are scanned before entry is allowed. If you buy a ticket from a re-seller/scalper, in the parking lot, from any other online seller, or ANYWHERE ELSE you do so at your own risk and we will not honor or credit fake tickets.
102.5 LIVE STAGE SCHEDULE – All performance times are subject to change:
10:00am – 12:00pm: MIXERS
12:00pm – 12:20pm: Royalty (20 minutes)
12:20pm – 12:40pm: MIXERS (20 minutes)
12:40pm – 1:00pm: Drop City Yacht Club (20 minutes)
1:00pm – 1:20pm: MIXERS (20 minutes)
1:20pm – 2:00pm: Baby Bash (40 minutes)
2:00pm – 2:15pm: MIXERS (15 minutes)
2:15pm – 2:55pm: Far East Movement (40 minutes)
2:55pm – 3:10pm: MIXERS (15 minutes)
3:10pm – 3:50pm: E-40 (40 minutes)
3:50pm – 4:00pm: MIXERS (10 minutes)
4:00pm – 5:00pm: T.I. (60 minutes)
5:00pm: SHOW OVER
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO 102.5 LIVE:
• Water (Must be unopened and in plastic bottles)
• Lawn Chairs
WHAT YOU CANNOT BRING TO 1025 LIVE:
• Food or Drinks (other than water)
102.5 LIVE DRESS CODE:
• KSFM’s 102.5 LIVE is a “Dress To Impress” event.
• KSFM’s 102.5 LIVE is a “Gang-free zone”.
• No excessively baggy jeans will be allowed inside the concert.
• No bandanas will be allowed inside the concert.
• No concealing clothing (hoodies worn with hood up concealing the identity of the wearer.)
• No custom t-shirts embroidered with gang names, symbols, logos or messages.
• Parking is $5
• Parking opens at 6am.
• All event parking is on the Garden Highway entrance to Discovery Park.
• Electronic signs will be posted at both sides of I5 and police will be directing traffic as well.
• There is no parking off of Richard’s Blvd.
• RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
• NO REFUNDS
• NO INS & OUTS
• ATMs will be available inside the venue.