Gary Trock from TMZ called up Wayne, Jay & Megan this morning to give us all of the celebrity gossip. We talked to him about all of the supporters to free Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev […]
Oprah Winfrey was the biggest surprise of the night at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. She noted that she’s rarely at a loss for words, but “he defines and defies the word legend.” […]
For those who like their dance music with a side of French (we’re looking at you, Daft Punk fans), brace yourselves for a trip around the world with super DJ David Guetta and Usher on “Without […]
It was about a year ago on Valentine’s Day when Usher made an intentional leak of his ultra-sexy single “Climax.” Well, this Valentine’s Day was no different, with Usher pushing out his latest track, “Go […]
There were some great performances last night during the Grammys, there were some good jokes, some sad moments but most importantly there were AWARDS! Here’s a list of the 2013 Grammy Winners: Album of the […]
What’s better than one season of The Voice per year? That’s right – two seasons per year. Just as we’re recovering from the suspense of last fall’s season three, we don’t have to wait a […]
Everyone’s got an opinion, so we’ve pulled together the #1 songs at the top of the best music lists in 2012 for your compilation of the very best songs of the year. Amazingly this year […]
Usher may sing “Dive” and now he is diving for real.
Adele joins other artists like Whitney Houston, the Backstreet Boys and N’Sync who have reached the milestone.
“Rest of My Life” is a song by hip hop recording artist Ludacris, featuring Usher and David Guetta. It was released November 2, 2012 as the third single from his upcoming eighth studio album, Ludaversal. His new album is slated for […]
Miguel is on his way to chart domination. The singer’s infectious single, “Adorn,” has tied Usher’s “Climax” with 11 straight weeks on Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay.
Perhaps Nicki Minaj will actually thank Drake later, as the title of his debut album suggests, but she did not offer him any thanks after besting him for two American Music Awards.
The special, ‘We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston,’ features Celine Dion, Usher and Britney Spears.
Tick tock, her time is up! As part of their divorce settlement, Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Raymond has been living in their Georgia mansion since their 2009 divorce, but her time of living the high life […]
Luda must have decided if he was going to do a dance track he would need to go big with Guetta.
- 1025 Live 2013 Photos - ALBUM... Christina Aguilera Weight... 1025 Live 2013 Artist Meet... Billboard Music Awards 2013 -...
- 1025 Live 2013 Photos Madonna At The Costume... Rihanna Represents Miami Heat... Man Hunt Photos: Police...
- Chris Brown Crotch Grabbing... Kim Kardashian's Baby Bump Photos From Coachella 2013 10 Things You Didn't Know...
- Chris Brown Creates &... Bruno Mars' Hair: Straight VS... Married Artists: Beyonce... Dogs In The St. Patty’s Day...
- RT @TeamMarkyBo: Marky-Bo - 102.5 Live Vlog!!!! w/ @Tip x @Dcyclub x @E40 x youtube.com/watch?v=NVd2rK… #1025LIVE @1025Radio #MarkyBo #TeamMark… 5 hours ago
- RT @opennshutup: @1025Radio all good in da Y.C. 7 hours ago
- RT @talking_biscuit: @1025Radio Rockin' and rollin'! :) 7 hours ago
- @keylema Same here! Hope everyone in Susanville is good! 8 hours ago
- RT @Espi916: @1025Radio yea we good 8 hours ago